Welcome to chewing on pearls

Even though it might not seem like it on first sight: this site is active! We are a small multi universe community where every member can role play their character(s) in complete freedom. You can play any character on any board/world. There are no fixed site plots, only those created by members on the various boards. You are free to come and go as you please (although we prefer you let us know so people won't wait for replies). Feel free to register with a main account and chat with us or contact members for plots or to work out any idea(s) you might have. Questions? Feel free to PM one of our admins who will try and help you the best we can.

Add Reply
New Poll

summer games, Drabble for Brim and Sengir
Madelaine F. Ebanum
 Posted: 04 Jul 17, 14:09

""That's always seemed so ridiculous to me, that people want to be around someone because they're pretty. It's like picking your breakfeast cereals based on color instead of taste.""

student
female
single
2 posts

The warm summer wind touches Maddie her rosy cheeks, flings her carefully tied red locks up in the wind and tugs at her princes' gown. The heart of summer meant many eventful happenings, but her favourite of the entire year was about to happen; princes and princesses gathered from around the kingdom to play a fair game of jousting to celebrate the summer. Maddie shifts in her seat, looking left and right, her eyes absorbing all the gorgeous gowns and elaborate hairstyles, and don't forget about the princes, oh lord, all the handsome princes. Her little-freckled nose is slowly turning red as a certain dark haired boy looks her way and makes her swoon. She makes a high-pitched sound and grips her sister's arm. "BRIM,-" she screams, her melodious voice nothing but excitement. "-he looked at me, he looked at me!" she clutches both her cheeks with her palms and exhales. "Oh, I can't wait until I'm old enough to seek a partner."

Charles leans against the wooden panel on the side as he glances towards the audience, the high pitched scream of Maddie caught his attention and he has to chuckle at Brim's reaction. He loved both his sisters dearly but was certainly aware of their differences and what made them tick; each other most of all. His attention is brought back to the stallion in front of him and his younger brother perched on top, an expression of thunder and storm displayed on the Dauphins' face. "You can do this Sengir, just keep to the training of Sir Faris and you'll be fine." He pets the neck of Sengir's horse and takes a minute to admire one of Rosis finest studs.
PMEmail
^
Brimodonna Ebanum
 Posted: 10 Nov 17, 23:35

"and she would bow to no one"

the ember princess
female
flirting with the devil
3 posts

It was hot and uncomfortable and Brimodonna could feel sweat dripping down her back despite the loose outfit she had one. It was sleeveless and thin, just modest enough not to be considered scandalous for a princess, and she still felt like her insides were on fire. More than normal, anyhow. She honestly didn't know why she had to be here just because her older brother was competing. He had ridden around on horses carrying sticks many times before and she had cared just as little then.

Maddie's enthusiasm was annoying and not the least bit infectious. She was practically buzzing from excitement, Brim was half convinced she might take off into the sky. Brim had just rolled her eyes and looked off into the distance, wondering how long she had to stay before she could make a beeline for the forest, when Maddie grabbed her arm. immediately she flinched as her little sister exclaimed about some boy and she make a grumpy face in response. "You're far too young to be worried about such things." She followed her sister's line of sight and caught the boy in question in her gaze. "That little twat is who you're swooning about?" She swore she saw the very same boy picking his nose not twenty minutes ago. "C'mon - you could do better." She pointed at a taller, much older boy with blond hair that practically screamed "prince charming." She always assumed that was the perfect prince stereotype to suit Maddie's fantasies.
PM
^
Sengir Ebanum
 Posted: 10 Nov 17, 23:45

"some boys are just born to burn; you can tell by their firework smiles - bright enough to strike a match."

Prince
Male
Ravenne (fiance), Bellerose
4 posts

His horse was a dark beast, black as night and smoke and just the very look of mystery and daunting that Sengir preferred to give off to an opponent. Charles was holding the lancer's reins, keeping him from tossing his head in excitement and wasting his energy. Sengir took the opportunity to turn in the saddle and stare down the competition. Most of the opposers didn't make him nervous in the slightest. They competed for honor and respect and not because they actually had any ambition or raw skill. Just something to pass the days and attempt to win favor from the royals through.

The young man directly opposite him on the other side of the field was bulky, dark haired, and waving his family banner about with a cocky smile trying to rile the crowds. One of those charismatic, likable types no doubt. Sengir simpered and took his jousting lance with a reticent look on his face that only began to hint at how much fun he would have unhorsing that guy. Charles' words of encouragement did little to catch his attention. "Faris is an old dog ready to retire, and you know it." He hated being told what to do, it was one of his most peckish traits to react negatively to it in almost any context. "I'll be as bold and 'in your face' as I have to to wipe that smug smile off his face." He claimed, motioning towards the dark haired guy again.

He nudged his mount and they moved forward and into position. He cast a sidelong glance over his shoulder to see Charles looking at him ambivalently, probably half amused and half exasperated with him. Sengir was used to having that effect on most people, his siblings being none the less immune to him than anyone else. "I'll try to leave a few scraps when I'm done for you, brother." He offered in lieu of any apology for being blunt and rude. That was just his way.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

CBOX
Skin designed by alimarije for cop, coded by nicky. CFS by black