Welcome to chewing on pearls

Even though it might not seem like it on first sight: this site is active! We are a small multi universe community where every member can role play their character(s) in complete freedom. You can play any character on any board/world. There are no fixed site plots, only those created by members on the various boards. You are free to come and go as you please (although we prefer you let us know so people won't wait for replies). Feel free to register with a main account and chat with us or contact members for plots or to work out any idea(s) you might have. Questions? Feel free to PM one of our admins who will try and help you the best we can.

Add Reply
New Poll

fae fam!
lauren
 Posted: 05 Apr 17, 00:14

"do not ask for whom the hot line blings, it blings for thee"

the killer queen
femme
w. a punman
213 posts

Hey peeps, I'm going to kick off the fae realm with this plotting thread for Fionn, but feel free to post your own topics to get things going as well. He is close with his family but also known to wander off and cavort with humans - which is something kind of frowned upon by the fae who remain in their realm. Not forbidden, but probably something you'd get in trouble for if you weren't royal and able to get away with it. I think Doryna is here of his family, but I will advertise so that other people on dA who have some fae know they can bring them here if they want soon.

All the different Courts are here in their own places, which I will try to define better as they grow. For now we have Summer and Night Courts set up, who are in an alliance with each other. A loose alliance, since Medb isn't the happiest about getting married off to the Summer King, Bhaera. But still, it works for now. The Summer Court is deep in an enchanted forest, very elven feeling, green and lush, and they are a little bit of sticklers for traditions. The Night Court is a bit more mischievous, mostly fun-loving and laid back though, and is found high up on mountain peaks. It's always night there, strangely enough, starlight and moonlight are enjoyed nonstop. Having celebrations at midnight is a thing with them as well.

New courts will arrive soon, and then more plots can go underway. For now, feel free to hit Fionn up for drabbles or topics, and also each other! The fae from different courts can always visit and thread with one another as well, that's not against the rules unless the two courts are at war or something serious like that. Even then, forbidden romances are a thing, right? ;D

EDIT; AUTUMN COURT ARRIVAL

The Autumn Court is here, tucked away on the far end of the world in their own forested realm full of rivers and lakes, and hilly, rocky terrain. Their King is Oberyn, a womanizing and arrogant man who has his eye on the powers of Night and Summer, determined to oust them and put his court in the top position for power. It is rumored he is forging secret ties with Winter and Spring to make his plans a reality, though Summer and Night remain blissfully unconcerned...Autumn Court is renowned for fashion, eloquence, tradition, and knowing all about everyone. They are gossipers and revel in masquerades and fancy parties that allows for all kinds of trading of secrets. The "royal family" is more a collection of the King's misfit children, none of them legitimate or heir to his kingdom, but all related in part by his royal blood. Some of them may seek ways to gain legitimacy through scheming and whispers of treason, others are content to be royal by blood and leave it at that.

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: 05 Apr 17, 10:39

"Casual tea connoisseur"

Teenager doing teenage things
Female
1 posts

I am totally bringing my two! I can't wait!
PMWebsite
^
lauren
 Posted: 06 Apr 17, 19:19

the killer queen
femme
w. a punman
213 posts

SO EXCITED YAs!

--------------------
PM
^
krysta
 Posted: 28 Apr 17, 02:29

""

female
1 posts

*waves frantically*

i hope i'm doing this right! forums scare me!

(this is porcelain <3)
PM
^
lauren
 Posted: 28 Apr 17, 12:47

the killer queen
femme
w. a punman
213 posts

HIII!!! yes you're fine hahah. I'm so excited to see you here, we must plot and thread!!! biggrin.gif <3<3
<edit> also I am duskbeguile...just...in case that wasn't clear. x'D

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

CBOX
Skin designed by alimarije for cop, coded by nicky. CFS by black