Welcome to chewing on pearls

Even though it might not seem like it on first sight: this site is active! We are a small multi universe community where every member can role play their character(s) in complete freedom. You can play any character on any board/world. There are no fixed site plots, only those created by members on the various boards. You are free to come and go as you please (although we prefer you let us know so people won't wait for replies). Feel free to register with a main account and chat with us or contact members for plots or to work out any idea(s) you might have. Questions? Feel free to PM one of our admins who will try and help you the best we can.

Add Reply
New Poll

[drabble] building sand castles, odile
Braegan "Booth"
 Posted: 01 Apr 17, 15:30

"your heart beating crooked against a sea of constellations. wrap yourself around the sun, fall in love with the moon."

thief, heist planner
male
crushing on odile
8 posts

He wiggles his toes and the sand slips through them and collects beneath his feet. There's nothing that can beat the feeling of sand, the hot top layer and the coldness hidden below. It brings warm feelings and fleeting memories of a time he doesn't quite remember, it makes him nostalgic for no apparent reason. His mind is triggered but not enough to give away to his memories. Quietly he spreads his fingers in the sand and feels the rough grains against his skin. He must have lived in a desert a lifetime ago he ponders.
PMEmail
^
Odile Cresa
 Posted: 02 Apr 17, 15:36

"I WANT TO BE THE WAVES. I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO BREAK WITHOUT FALLING APART."

pirate captain
female
booth, past: reolt
8 posts

She looked at her new pirate sitting in the sand, ocean yearning to caress his toes. She had ambled up behind him and paused, enjoying the muscled view of his bare back in the sunlight for a selfish moment. She was always indulging on him, though how much he noticed it she couldn't be sure of. She pushed away the feeling of possessiveness that tickled her senses once more, reminding herself that freedom was always her modus operandi in life. She moved forward and lowered herself down beside him, reaching out to touch an incoming wave. 'Still lost, aren't you?'
PMEmail
^
Braegan "Booth"
 Posted: 19 Apr 17, 11:00

"your heart beating crooked against a sea of constellations. wrap yourself around the sun, fall in love with the moon."

thief, heist planner
male
crushing on odile
8 posts

He feels her move behind him before he hears her voice, caught off guard and not ready to show his vulnerability he smiles and pulls his knees up to his chest. "When am I not?" there's a glimpse of that boyish charm in his eyes before his mask settles back in. Deeply he inhales and pats the sand off his calves and pants. "If my mind tries this hard to forget something I'm probably not supposed to know." He smiles and looks at the wave rolling in. It tickles his toes and slips through Odile her fingers as he watches it pull back and build up for another try. They should probably get back to the ship but these moments at the beach are his favourite and he wouldn't go before she said they had to.
PMEmail
^
Odile Cresa
 Posted: 17 May 17, 14:29

"I WANT TO BE THE WAVES. I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO BREAK WITHOUT FALLING APART."

pirate captain
female
booth, past: reolt
8 posts

The charming smile again makes an appearance, but she can see a veil of sadness hidden behind those eyes. She cocks her head at him, noting how he pulls in on himself to hide even if is not aware of it himself. 'Better to be lost at sea with me, than lost and alone where you were before.' Is her only reply, for nothing else she can say would be comforting. She is not good at this, and turns her head to the waves cursing herself for never learning how to be soft and gentle. He speaks again, and she nods, silently agreeing. She sun is low on the horizon, filling the ocean with colors of gold and pink, and she almost shimmers in the light. 'Dusk is always my favorite part of the day.' She muses, half to herself and half forgetting he was there too.
PMEmail
^
Braegan "Booth"
 Posted: 24 May 17, 08:21

thief, heist planner
male
crushing on odile
8 posts

The wind blows softly past his skin and billows the loose fabric around his legs. The sun slowly sinks and spreads a vibrancy of colours all around. His eyes softly graze the tan arms of Odile, noting the soft pinks and oranges bouncing of, of her. Her beauty radiates and he looks away before he starts to swoon, again. It's no secret that he fancied her, just not enough to confine her to a "boring" monogamous relationship. The corners of his mouth raise upwards, smiling when she tells him it's better to be lost together. "Thank you, for sticking with me." He offers, a quick glance to her purple eyes. His eyes flit back to the ocean, the beautiful shimmering golds and pinks. "Mine too." He murmurs, his voice almost lost beneath the sound of the wind.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules   

CBOX
Skin designed by alimarije for cop, coded by nicky. CFS by black